Saturday, March 17, 2012

A brief aside - Hexographer

In crafting my OD&D materials, I find myself deeply indebted to the fine creators and providers of the Hexographer software. This package has absolutely everything I need to craft perfect OD&D-flavored maps on my own terms. Oh - and did I mention it is FREE? Still, I am becoming so addicted to Hexographer that I might find myself needing the Pro version.

From full color Mystara-style maps to black star-field space charts - you just can't go wrong. Large-scale terrain and small-scale towns are there at your fingertips. I feel like a veritable creator deity when I'm clicking in those acres of primeval forest.



And, for the rest of my module efforts, is there a Dungeonographer that proves to be just as outstanding? You bet your D20 there is.

Go forth and conquer!

No comments:

Post a Comment