Friday, August 27, 2021

Left to My Own Designs

Not gonna deny - things have been rough.

Also not gonna bore anyone with pointless details.

Where I am now is the creation of new worlds and focusing on new projects. I've even recruited some volunteer assistants. Things are coming along slowly - but they are coming along.

For now, these efforts are toward manageable projects. Smaller settings and scale. Getting the main idea published and available - then expanding and detailing if there is interest.

There is just so much.

Avremier is on hold. It is such a massive setting.

Grayharrow is coming together very nicely, in my opinion. The setting is really starting to look and feel the way it has been in my own mind. My volunteer team seems excited about it. Play testing should be starting this month.


Pumpkindred should be ready in time for the Halloween season. Just a fun, spooky little game of jack-o-lantern-headed runts running around trying to accomplish missions for mythic patrons.

More to come - sooner, hopefully, rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment