Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Long Time - No Me

Happy New Year to all. During the past few months of relative quiet, plans have been developing and changes have been implementing. I'd like to touch on a few of them here, and then finish with a look at the future.
  1. I am officially retired from working a day job. I am home, and I am full-time Mothshade Concepts. This means I should finally have the time to produce multiple projects in a more timely fashion. Details and updates can be found at the Mothshade Concepts Facebook Page.
  2. The initial five-volume OD&D set for the Avremier campaign setting is finished and published. While more Avremier material will be forthcoming, there are many more projects and product lines already in the production schedule. The five Avremier supplements can be found on the Mothshade Concepts DriveThru RPG Store.
  3. This blog is due to be updated to something more useful and productive. That's on the To-Do List for January. Stay tuned.
So, everything is new and full of promise. I am going on an adventure, and I'd like to take as many of you along as possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment